Who we are?
Paperbags.in back in 2002 started as a small time hand made paper bag manufacturer to now pioneering the business of automated machine made bags in india and having a capacity to supply over 50 million paper bags a year.
Over the past 2 decades, we have been involved in spreading the awareness amongst retailers across India about the benefits of switching to environment friendly kraft paper bags and reduce the use of single use plastic and in the process have sold over 100 million environment friendly and sustainable kraft paper bags in Indian retail. Our strengths lie in our supply chain which focuses on using high quality raw materials manufactured with standardized processes to deliver a consistent and quality paper bag at globally competitive prices.
Made from High strength, light Kraft paper sourced from managed & renewable forest resources.
Printed with environment friendly water based inks using advanced waste filtration systems to aid our efforts in reducing emissions.
We champion recycling and reusing as the ultimate environmental solutions for single-use packaging, innovating to enable our products to live again as part of a circular economy. We make sustainable and ethical packaging, providing our customers with peace of mind that they are one step closer to helping our planet.
Brown Kraft Paper
Brown Kraft paper is unbleached to retain the natural wood colour and keep chemical treatments to a minimum, making it a 100% natural biomaterial and a genuine ecological alternative: it is bio-based, biodegradable, recyclable and compostable. Kraft paper is a natural, biodegradable and compostable material
It cares for the Environment –
- It is biodegradable and made from Renewable raw materials.
- Managed forests ensure that forests always grow faster than they are felled.
- An added bonus from afforestation is that the trees absorb Carbon Dioxide providing health benefits to all.
- Paper can be recycled upto six times before which it has to be disposed.
- Paper is made completely from biodegradable materials and decomposes in a matter of days.
- It is better for our oceans, roughly 8 million tonnes of plastic wastes are deposited in our oceans every year causing the deaths of over 100 million sea mammals.
- Pulp for the Paper is sourced from well managed forests by FSC”forest stewardship council” that make sure that more trees are planted in the forests than those that are cut.
- Single use plastics are difficult to recycle as they are very easily contaminated.
- Solid waste generated by single use plastics that are subsequently filled in landfills can take upto 400 years to decompose and they seep toxins in our soils.
- Afforestation efforts around the world have been very successful an today the world has more trees than 35 years ago.